Ensuring that users can track and pull reporting on their group’s collecting is a high priority for Cheddar Up.
We’re delighted to share two major Cheddar Up reporting feature suites available.
On a collection-by-collection basis, you can drill down into the responses of any item questions and/or form questions—right on the Cheddar Up website. (That’s right, no advanced Excel skills required here!)
To access these Cheddar Up reporting features, simply click on any collection that has item or form questions. From the “Manage” view, click on the “Items” or “Forms” table and start filtering depending on what you want to see. Select your item or form, then determine whether you want to view response data “by payer” or “by question”. Then, instantaneously, you’ll have detailed response data at your fingertips.
Case in point: Let’s say you’ve used Cheddar Up for your spirit wear sale. Once your sale ends, you need to know your quantities of each size. Now that information is readily available!
When you use multiple choice or checkbox question types, your response reporting will include a snazzy summarizing chart—perfect for tracking per-student totals for fundraising, T-shirt sizes and more.
Features in Cheddar Up’s response reporting include:
- Detailed response reporting without ever downloading a spreadsheet
- Response data viewable both “by question” or “by payer”
- At-a-glance charts summarizing response data alongside payment totals—great for per-person fundraising, size totals, etc.
- Downloadable response reports based on your selected filters
Learn more with this step-by-step article within our Knowledge Center. Or see it in action:
Account-Wide Report Center
We’re seriously crushing on our most advanced reporting suite. Mainly because it’s so POWERFUL (and fast!). Our account-wide report center is a Cheddar Up power user’s dream.
While this report center is available to all Cheddar Up users, our Team plan users can put it to work best. Basic and Pro users can view one collection at a time. Team users have the ability to look at trends, data and detail across ALL or specific collections.
Have a customized report that you created and want to refer back to? Team users have the option to save a custom filtered report which dynamically updates with new inputs.
Features you can look for in Cheddar Up’s account-wide report center include
- Access an account-wide dashboard that highlights your “top” everything
- View key data across one, many, or all of your collections—you decide!
- Look at payer activity across all collections (highly requested!)
- See all of your account’s withdrawals in one spot
- Filter data sets by designated or custom time periods
- Save your custom reports to refer back any time
Learn more about Cheddar Up’s report center overview dashboard in this article within our Knowledge Center. Or watch it here:
What do you think?
The evolution of the Cheddar Up reporting features won’t stop here. We will continue to solicit user feedback and are committed to constant improvement. On that regard, have feedback? We’re all ears.