Reasons you might use the Internal Marketplace:
- Your very loyal customer wants a specific item you don’t have.
- You want to order that shirt you just love, but your size is sold out.
- You like to offer “free with purchase” incentives — and can find new giftables at a cost.
How can the Internal Marketplace benefit your business?
- You can satisfy the requests of your loyal customer base.
- You spend less time hunting down that must-have item.
- You build rapport and connections among other consultants.
- You may receive extra sales!
How do you use the Internal Marketplace?
It’s Cheddar Up, so it’s simple! We’ll take you through a step-by-step how-to. Say you are a Matilda Jane Trunk Keeper on the search for a Zoey Girls’ Dress, Size 4.
Click the internal marketplace link
This link only appears if your brand is a Cheddar Up Partner. You can find it in the top navigation bar of your Cheddar Up dashboard.
Search for your item
The marketplace will open in a new tab. Type the item name in the search box.
Click the item you’d like
The exact item you need — Zoey Girls’ Dress, Size 4 — pops up in the first row of results. Click it, and it will direct you to the sample sale page where that item is listed.
Wasn’t that easy?
If you want to find another item, you can also narrow your search results with the filters menu pane on the left.
What else is helpful to know?
- Access to the Internal Marketplace is available as part of our PRO plan.
- Sales that haven’t been updated by a consultant in seven months will not be listed.
- If you don’t want your sample sale publicized, you can toggle it off in your collection settings.
- You can also browse entire sales from other sellers in your company. Simply click “Search Sales” instead of “Search Items.”
How else can Cheddar Up help with your sample sale? Click to see our exclusive features.